Find Allergen Friendly Foods
* Downtown Grocery offers "Five-part Guide for Allergen Friendly Foods"
Easy meal planning with a wide selection in every department:
--- Find a big selection of products in every department that are made "without" common allergens:
- such as: dairy free, egg free, gluten free, nut free, soy free, meat free, and yeast free.
--- Are you looking for a product, please ask, we'll work to find the item and answer your questions.
2 Foods "made in our kitchen" are labeled to make informed decisions:
--- Menus are labeled to indicate recipe ingredients used to prepare the product:
- recipes indicate: DF|Dairy Free, EF|Egg Free, GF|Gluten Free, NF|Nut Free, V|Vegan.
--- Prepared foods available for "Dine-in, Carry-out, it's Healthy Food, Fast!"
--- Selections include soups, entrees, sides, salad bar, olive bar, sandwiches, and wraps.
--- Four-Week Menu (see sample below from website) shows allergen info for soups and entrees:
3 World-inspired prepared foods that are allergen friendly:
--- Enjoy worldly fast-food for every meal while incorporating allergen friendly recipes.
4 Chefs follow traditional methods, such as making homemade stocks:
--- Foods prepared using old-fashioned techniques, fresh ingredients, and mostly organic products.
5 Three bakeshops preparing allergen friendly goods, all scratch-made:
--- Downtown Grocery bakes a unique mix of allergen-friendly products from bread to bites!
--- Be Well Bakeshop bakes gluten-free and vegan goods to "...be healthy, feel good, taste joy".
- Be Well uses Downtown Grocery's Community Kitchen Incubator.
--- Blue Dot Bakeshop (facebook page) bakes gluten-free indulgence, such as cakes and cupcakes.
- Blue Dot uses Downtown Grocery's Community Kitchen Incubator.
* If you have any questions, our friendly chefs will gladly review a recipe with you.
--- Note: Kitchen at Downtown Grocery uses dairy, egg, soy, tree nuts, wheat.